Visits & Visitors
To enhance our curriculum and provide a wide variety of learning experiences for the children, we enjoy a wide range of visitors to the nursery. Many of these are paid for by funds raised by our PTA "Friends of Ballyclare Nursery School". Times and dates for these events are scheduled on our 'Calendar'.
Jo Jingles - Music and Percussion Programme.
This helps to promote:
- Communication & Language skills
- Listening skills
- Numeracy skills
- Physical capability
- Creativity & imagination
- Personal social & emotional development
Jump, Jiggle and Jive - Movement and Dance Programme.
This enables children to have opportunities to:
- be physically active
- move their bodies to music
- be aware of their own personal space
- have an awareness of others moving around them
- to have fun!
Sunshine Kids- movement and games through stories, songs and partner work.
Children have opportunities to:
- Work on balance and co ordination
- Use simple stretches and lots of imagination
- Encourage the children to relax, breathe and deal with their worries
- Helping them to become mindful and happy little rays of Sunshine!
Next Generation Football Coaching:
- experience and practice basic football skills and team games
- participate in physical activity as part of our “Keeping healthy” remit.
- Follow simple rules
- Take turns
- Listen to and follow simple instructions